Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quick Addition to Last Post

So Hubby read the Good Wife's Guide and wanted to know what man wrote it. I mentioned I was thinking of adopting some of the ways like not complaining. Hubby's response was "Like Hell you are, it will cost me too much." Ah, the man knoweth his wife a little too well. Must change that. Mind you he's still a little unsure of the forty thing with me. I thinks sometimes he wonders if I have gone a little bonkers on him.

If I have then oh well, its way better than I was before.

Today started out rough but once I changed my attitude its not to bad dispite the lousy weather. Poor Artist had to endure my rant of squeezed bread loaves and nearly having been hit in a parking lot. Funny she grabbed a coffee after it rather than steeling herself before with one. I'll have to think on this one.

No comments: