Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dear Anonymous

"Anonymous said...
Wonderfully smug blog... Too bad you didn't bother to give any thought to those of us who have to wait on people like you. Working on the front lines for the public is no fun. thanks for making me feel like what I do is unneeded and unnecessary. I'll never be lucky enough to have a husband or baby, much less a socially accepted relationship."

Dear Anonymous
First of all I will say now for the rest of the time I write this blog. My apologies to anyone whom I offend. It is not done with any intentional slight. This is only a vent. An avenue of expressing my individual thoughts. This is not a slur on any nation, any race, any creed, any religion, any breed or of anyone else I have not listed.

On this though, how is my rant in any way connected to this person or in any way making them feel unneeded or unnecessary? Yes I did refer to the staff as hiding or grouping like Sharks. As a customer in my town it is very much like that. Getting bitched at by a cashier is just a great way to end my shopping trip. Having trouble finding someone to help me and having to walk across a 90,000 ft store thus leaving me crippled for the rest of the day. I think there is complaints on both sides of the counter.

Having been there I learned how to deal with a diversified clientele. From the one who treated my like shit because I was merely a cashier to the ones who would thank me for being pleasant. I would wait patiently for the little old lady to count out her pennies for a can of Dutch cleanser. I wouldn't autocratically decide every teenager was a hoodlum as they stood glaring at me while they paid. I did my best to handle the customer who was threatening bodily harm as my manager hid in his office. Yep, I got the scars to. My only point of the blog was, I was once the way other people reacted in the line up. My point was I know what's its like and I stopped myself from doing that. If that was not conveyed then again my apologies and henceforth will write with more clarity.

My point is this. You don't know me or have you walked in my shoes. You do not know what tradgedies or battles I overcome. My creed is this "Do not pronounce judgment on me and I shall do the same for you." And for the record smugness only leads to self doubt. I may be many things but smug is not one of them. I don't know you or your circumstances nor is it any of my business. But I do hope for your sake and your spirit, you seek help. Because the fact you signed yourself anonymous and the tone of your message means you already feel invisible. You must see yourself first before anyone else can see you no matter what kind of relationship you seek.

May the Creator grant you many blessings
Winbul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did we all know that you'd hide behind a smug shield of religion? Simple, because you're one of those 'Holier-than- Thou' types who use the old, albeit TIRED, cliche of..."Oh, I'll pray for you, you poor lost sinner." Screw off witch, and stop witth the 'You don't know me, you haven't walked in my shoes..." Pure CRAP!... You claim smugness leads to self dount? Then you must live in a WORLD of self doubt! And incidentally, I signe doff as anonymous because that is MY choice, not yours, and there you go with your judgement call (again...) right there. As everyone in this warehouse has read the post and made virtually the same comment regarding your completely condescending and patronizing reply. Keep your pity and your blessings... no one gives a rat's rear end about your 'creator'. Haven't you figured out yet that blind faith is what gets people hurt or worse. Hae you even given a nanosecond of thought to the fact that it is religion that is responsible for 90% of the wars on this planet? Feel free to delete this post, since you have comment moderation enabled, it's obvious that you are more concerned with how you and your wholly waste of bandwidth blog appear. Typical of your kind. Not like too mant people are going to bother to come back to it, weither. Enjoy your little perfect world, can't wit until some tragedy strikes you close to home and you start quesitoning your 'god', etc. And it will happen, but you'll probably go back to the old and tired cliche of, "Oh, it was god's will..." Please. You make us sick. Out of the many people who read you're blog, no one found it to be realistic. You've got plenty of nerve, no wonder the sales people in your town do one or the other regarding giving you service. There's likely a collective sigh of relief when you leave the premises. And a big groan when you return. Ta ta, enjoy your judgementally perfect world. we won;t waste our time coming back, that's for sure

Anonymous said...

Who ever you are, and at this point I really don't give a shit. You are not only a coward but a malicious one at that. No wonder your fucking alone and without hopes of a family. Who the hell would want to be with a fucked up screwball like you. You seriously need therapy. You attack only because you have nothing left in your bitter lonely pitiful existence. You must hear the sound of your own voice a lot. If you think this blog is remotely close to the realism of life then you're a fucking retard. You jumped all over somebody who just started. Pick on Kindergartens too? Let me guess you beat up little old ladies for their cheques and kick little dogs for fun. If you are the victim of such a sad life then fucking do something about rather than take your sniveling little rant to someone who could really give a fat rats ass about you or your warehouse inmates. And incidently, I had the moderation on with out realizig it. Not all of us can sit around reading all day and get paid for it. And as far as my beliefs that you feel so free to attack. I'm a fucking pagan you moron. Why? For all the reasons you stated. I think there's a five year old you can go make cry.