Friday, June 13, 2008

So this is Morning?

I'm not sure about this early bird bit and getting the worm, I think I got gypped. All I have is a luke-warm cup of weak coffee and a whining Beagle who doesn't understand the words "Mommy has to go shopping."

I'm up early as a result of Hubby rolling over and slamming his knees into mine. This of course jolted me awake as my own knees were now vibrating with pain. (He has a penchant for taking over the entire bed leaving me with two inches) Here's the kicker, he then gets mad at me for waking him by telling him (albeit in a not so cheerful morning voice) to move over. That was an hour ago and my knees still haven't settled.

I think though I am finally going to have to break down and go to the Doctor. I find it interesting that as a smoker I am told that I am to blame for the rising costs of the medical system. Why I find that interesting is because the last time I saw my Doctor was one night at work. He commented it was nice to see a patient outside of his office. But my last official visit was...Hang on I'm removing some cobwebs from the old brain here...Oh gotta move that box of crap to the dump...hmm...so I think it is safe to say its been a long while if I can't remember the last time I went. Its probably blogged if I recall that was the trip with the smelly guy so we are talking it's been at least over a year. So I'm still not sure how my trips to the Doctor's once every three years is a strain on the medical system. But I'm sure someone will explain it to me.

Don't mind me, I haven't had a full cup of coffee and being up early has thrown the Beagle off routine which is going to mean that today is going to be Doggie Hell with the Beagle. The larder is empty and he still figures there is still a crumb to be had. Mind you since he has been on the berry juice I have been having more bad doggie days with him getting into things.

This weather has been crap which may explain why the joints are complaining. I am missing out on valuable fish pond time. Its been quite stormy lately.

I do have an update on our attempts of going green. I have always wanted a reel mower because I do not have to fight with a starter or a cord. The best thing is they are easy to use. But Mr. Eco-Geek himself got a little upset when I suggested we get one. (It was amazing, the broken lawn mower all of a sudden worked again). I'm still not sure what got into his craw but one is on the way and hopefully the old gas one will get us twenty bucks in the garage sale we are holding next weekend. But then that is entirely different story and one I am waiting to see the outcome of before I open my big mouth. I figure this will be a good project for us to let out a little stress with each other that is if we don't throttle each other in the mean time.

The birds were twittering but now all I hear is the caw of a crow and dark clouds are looming in the window. At least the Beagle is snoring for now. Lord I need another coffee.

No comments: