Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hugs, Kisses, Massages and whatever else comes to mind.

Huge hugs and kisses to Scribble for the beautiful artwork she sent to me. Unfortunately when I try to up load the images to show them off, my computer comes up with an error but they are nicely displayed on Artist's blog. I have been showing them off to everybody who walks through the door. Right now they are sitting on my dresser waiting for their frames and permanent spots on the wall. They make everybody smile. Thank you so much Scribble.

I have been trying to sit and blog for the last three days but every time I do, the phone rings, Hubby wants to go look for a phone, Border is having another dramatic episode in her life. It's enough to drive anyone to drink. (Although these days it doesn't take much) My only respet is when Artist comes for coffee or I'm at work.

Speaking of Artist, I gave her a dog massage book for Christmas one year as she expressed wanting to learn how to give her Beagle disguised as a Lab massages. Little did I know what it would lead to. She slowly has been winning over our Chihuahua with these massages. What has resulted in is all five dogs lining up for a rub down. As soon as one has had enough, another muzzle is nudging her hand and bobbling eyes at her. The Airedale actually starts to purr. (Low moans and grunts. Not a nice sound) Even the cat was waiting for her one afternoon.

Hubby is finally back to work. I love the man dearly but I'm thinking that retirement with him is going to be hell. I'm already planning his to do list and no computers until it done. He will drive me insane. Its the little things he does, like pace frantically when talking on the phone or never hanging up his coat. Some days all he has to do is breath around me and its sending me over the edge.

I need my alone time. If I don't get it, I tend to get very cranky. Its during my alone time that stuff gets physically or mentally get tossed. With Hubby here, I can't get that time. He thinks staying out of my hair, is hiding on the computer or playing in mud in the backyard. No, because every time he walks into the room I know he is going to say or do something that warrants my attention. I'm really hoping by retirement, there is a work shed somewhere in the backyard with a ton of lumber and a pound of nails. He can go build things and sell them.

You know you need to sweep the stairs when the dogs leave a wake of dust bunnies trailing behind them. Its either that or the dust bunnies have now united under one union and are hunting their prey. Now they are following the cat.

I'd better go get the broom.

No comments: