Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Time

Yesterday was nothing but fun. I made the director steal a boulder from the parking lot of the venue we were at. Right in the middle of the open. It felt good to be the instigator of a small misdeed. The cool thing was, I got to know Director a little more. She is such a cool lady and her brains are like my sister's, massive. I don't think she quite knows how grateful I am for her letting me tag along. Wow, I can't wait for the Fringe now. Cause Hubby and I aren't running away to Loon Lake, I will be able to attend a couple of the performances.

After we got the yard all cleaned up and looking go nice, I really don't want to leave it. It defeats the purpose of having a yard to enjoy if we leave just as we have the time to spend in it together. Hubby has worked so hard, I think he should just play for the rest of the summer...well...until free dump day at least.

I'm babysitting...or rather puppysitting and a soft little tongue is playing with my foot while I'm trying to type. I'm such a sucker for soft brown eyes and a happy tail. I know I'm am going to have work hard at not being the "crazy dog lady" down the street. (Why do I hear Artist's voice in my head telling me its too late.)

I should be off. I having an overdue coffee at my sister's. I tend to get distracted quite easily with the knowledge there is coffee waiting for me somewhere.

No comments: