Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pic's and a Post

This is the Granpuppy cooling down in the stream.


This is Mom's Aussie Terrior. He is just the sweetest boy even though he is like a Tazmanian Devil from the old cartoons. Always in a whirl.

The Airedale who greets me because I'm a different face rather than because he likes me. To him, I'm the dog sitter and I should know my station.


And this is the sister to the Granpuppy. See what I mean about their faces. She and the Granpuppy just kill me when they look up.

Hopefully I will find the picture of the Chihuahua. It's somewhere in this plastic box called a 'puter'


Off the Lenord Cohen Festival tonight with a play called "The New Step" written by the man. Even though it was written in the 60's it deals with beauty and being comfortable in your own skin. The message is more important now than ever so to be a little bit apart of it, has been a real trip. The Director is amzing at her blocking (the actions of the actors) and I am learning all I can from her. What I really like about working with her, is she is very disciplined in her approach towards a production. And I respect that as I am not as disciplined nor am I as professional. I'm the type that keeps the "Community" in community theatre. But then I think I might be good for the Director. I can get her to smile a genuine smile. I can't wait


Hopefully Hubby will be able to take me (the man put in fence posts yesterday and he is a hurtin' unit today) if not then I'll just have to suffer without him. Oh well. It could be worse, they could be feeding us.

No comments: