Saturday, July 19, 2008

Its a Nice Day!

Its going to be a georgeous day outside once these clouds pass overhead. Hubby is sleeping in, dogs are lazing and I have the coffee all to myself. I can hear the fishpond from the open window as birds twitter and chirp. Its a lovely morning. It feels like its going to be a really nice day to be in the yard. I love days like today.

I'm heading to Mom's in a bit for a cup of coffee. I'm rescuing her from doing too much work. (She had a full nights sleep and instead of enjoying it the woman is working it off)If the situation is bad enough, I may have to call Artist for reinforcement.

It's hell for the first ten minutes as I make sure I greet all the dogs individually so none of them feel ingnored by me. (Mom has a new puppy and she is absolutely to die for cute) Mom's little Chihuahua has only one eye so I have to be really careful with her. But she was there for me when I needed to hold a Chihuahua when mine passed. We have a little bond. Then there is the Australian Terrier who I just adore. He is so full of spit and vinegar he makes you laugh but then he is the sweetest boy with my old Beagle. He wormed his way into my heart like no other. Mom's Airedale could really careless about me. He likes me well enough as I'm the dog sitter and all but really I get the same greeting from him as well the Fed-Ex guy. Then there is the one who has really stolen my heart. She is a Pekenese with a smidgen of Shitz Chu and has a face to die for with a personality that tugs at the heartstrings. I'm hoping to get some shots today for the blog.

Well, a dark figure has emerged from the depth of the black hole called our bedroom. He is grunting and demanding caffeine, its a rather scary sight. Kinda like a zombie movie only I married the zombie instead of running away like normal folks do. Good thing that man loves me. After all, I did get him his morning coffee after the third grunt.

No comments: