Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rambling

Have you ever had so much to say and when you sit down to say it, your mind goes completely blank. Like somewhere between the kitchen and the table (that whole two feet) it gets lost. Its not like it was an important earth shattering eureka thoughts but you know something rather amusing or entertaining. Why do I hear Artist softly laughing in the back ground of my head? I feel an age comment coming on.

Actually I discovered something. Now Artist has already heard all this so if your reading this just skip this section. Here's what I discovered. I love the feeling of my house when I have just finished cleaning it. It feels happier. Here's the thing the entire time I am cleaning my house my energies are becoming happier. The house is less cluttered therefore the positive energies are able to flow more freely. Now I can feel my mother's and my grandmother's rolling their eyes at me. My mother only lives four blocks away and my grandmothers have past on. None the less I can feel their amusement at my statement. But the minute my house gets cluttered I notice that the moods in the house decline with the lack of positive energy flowing. Now Hubby just laughs at my de-stressing the house. But I've watched Hubby walk through the door and as he is taking off his shoes he starts to relax. The days I don't do it, he is restless and can't sit still with his mind racing. And I'm the one who has had caffeine all day. I think I know why I am constantly calming the house energies down.

(And this one Artist) I noticed the dogs are calmer when the house is cleaner. Hubby is home today doing projects. I think. Stuff is gathering and cluttering. I know it will be eventually put away. But the dogs are seemingly more barky at every little thing. As for the cat, he's happy when his domain is clutter free. It allows him more room to torture the dogs.

(Its over with now Artist You can start reading)I think my fish has Ick. So I have been giving the fish treatment. So far the fish has survived. We have lost two of the pond fish. Every time Hubby adds fresh water, one of the fish die. I'm not sure who is left. My favorite Ming who was a coppery black died. He was the first. Hopefully we won't lose too many more. Where we get are fish from may not give us such good deals any more.

I went to the doctor's today. That was fun. Have you ever had the luck of walking into a full waiting room complete with screaming kids and the only seat available is the one by the old smelly guy. I'm not sure what Ladaum smells like but I think this guy cornered the market. He had a really loose phlemmy cough. You know the type, it goes one and on while the lungs empty out complete with the disgusting sound of clearing the throat at the end. What's with old people and that lavender, tiger balm, and menthol scent? Is there like a rule that old people in waiting rooms must smell funny. No offence to old people. I'm sure they all don't smell that way. My mother certainly doesn't. Now It looked really pointed that the only seat empty was beside this guy and if I stood. So I sat down. Lucky for me he was called right after I sat down. As he walked by, his rear end let out a sound only a trumpet would envy, and left a stench that hurt eyes. I pretended to look for something in my purse trying to breath. Unfortunately its canvas and doesn't provide enough of a barrier. The sad thing is I don't think the guy noticed his wake of people trying politely to find clean air to breath. What really added to the irony, when I left the doctor's office, the waiting room was practically empty.

I really miss my fish pond.

1 comment:

Sue J said...

Heheheheeeeee! I know sometimes when I put Deep Heat on I make the comment that I smell like a pensioner! LOLOL.
I don't know how you managed to keep your breakfast down sitting beside that phlegmy old fart(er). I can 'do' vomit and I can do 'poo', and it doesn't bother me; but phelgm and rattley coughs send my regugitation reflex into top gear. I was even dry retching in Titanic when he was teaching the girl to hawk and spit. I thought I was going to vomit in the cinema. And the awful thing is I can't get the images out of my mind, so the retching goes on very much longer than the actual incidents. The awful thing about doctor's waiting rooms is they're always full of sick people and you could come out with much more than you went in with. Which is why I stay away in droves. At my age they can't wait to get you on the pill roller coaster too. Another reason to stay away.