Friday, November 03, 2006

Neptunians Arise

***You Are From Neptune***
You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.

www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/


I checked out one of Artist's links called scribble-n-paint. (This is where I found the above site. I can't take the credit. ) Scribble is very talented and the roses are to die for. I'm honest, I'm green with envy as I look out onto my yard blanketed in snow. (Psst. Global Warming has got to be a conspiracy. Its too cold out to be considered warm.) I added the link no problem but have this dot thing that would not go away. I'm not good with puters on the best day but hey eventually I'll get it right.

On the blog, was the link to What planet are you from/, and my curiousity got the better of me and I checked it out. I'm from Neptune. My family will be happy cause now when they ask me where I came from. Now I can give them an answer. Hubby will be happy to know. He wonders too;>)

The coffee is finally entering the blood stream so I can get on with my day. Hubby's at work today. (Happy Dance, Happy Dance) Which means I can get a bunch of stuff done. I'm thinking I might bring out the snowman collection today. I think with the snow on the ground it would be fitting. And it would drive Hubby nuts. That is the bonus. I just love the extra little delights that life has to offer like driving my Hubby insane. He really does love me no matter how much protesting he does. Well I pretty sure he does. He said so once.

Life is fun.

No comments: