Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bedtime Thoughts

Okay, where did summer go? One minute I was happily sipping coffee by the fish pond and then within twenty-four hours I'm locked inside the house with five dogs while its pouring rain outside. And when did the leaves change? This is what happens when you spend two days chained to a chair madly catching up on all your work. Then you spend another two days cleaning the house 'cause you were too busy madly catching up on the paper work. I have to get my typical day schedual going some how.

And for some insane reason I have yet again committed myself for the fall, winter and spring to our theatre group productions and a smaller one that is independantly (within the confines of the group) being produced. This is going to be an interesting year and is definitely going to test the limits of my quest for stress free living.

Oh well, I guess some of the insanity in the family does stop with me.

So, I decided to get my nose pierced as a result of a little challenge set forth by my younger sister. She was always the more adventurous one out of the two of us. I was always home before curfew, she was always late. You know little things like that. I decided it was time to step outside my little comfort zone. You know mark my 40th year with something that I would have never done in my previous life or B40 (Before 40). So what the hey. I want something tiny that just sparkles enough but not something large and obvious. I already have my stud and will choose another hopefully just as tiny to wear for the first month until I can put the one I bought in. And I am actually excited about it.

Life is cool.

No comments: