Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look Mom! No Hands!



This is my new ride. I wanted something a little more eco for around town. I have a basket that I attach to the back for shopping but next year I'm getting a trailer for the back for grocery shopping. As it is now, I can shop for two to three days. Its a Three speed which makes it easy for me and it has front gear with back pedal break. The headlight works and so does the tail light. Now I just need to get my brimmed hat and I am all set to go. (And no Artist and Leo, I don't mean my pointed black hat either. That's for Special Occasions) I'm still looking for where my travel mug for coffee goes. I know there is a cup holder somewhere on this thing. And a relaxing bike ride just isn't the same with out the caffeine to keep the blood flow and energy going. At least I'm leaving the smokes behind.

2 comments:

The Joyful Artist said...

It has a skookum bell too, trust me I live right down the street............

Sue J said...

Hi HW, Like your new ride! Get your hubby to take a pic of you in all your regalia - coffee cup too.
Having a lovely time with my sis and her hubby. I last came over in 2003. I have access to her puter, but don't like to take up all her gigs, so will get back in action when I'm home again.