Monday, March 23, 2009

Tagged

Six Random Things about me

1 I sing and recite lines while in the bathtub (when nobody is home)
2 - like mushrooms
3 - have a favorite bowl for baking
4 - like anagrams and word puzzles
5 - used to play Duplicate Bridge
6 - hate baby corn, turnip and sheperd's pie

I'm tagging
http://grannydiane.blogspot.com/

I would do five more but I don't have that many on my list



THE RULES
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN

1 comment:

Sue J said...

I love anagrams and cryptic crosswords too.