Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smudge


This is Smudge. She is all white with a smudge of grey on the top of her head. It looks like she got in the way of Artist while working on a canvas. She is very sweet, purring when you pick her up and once she stops hissing at the dogs, things will be even better. She adores Hubby and has him wound around her paw already. Its his shoulder she is sitting on in the picture.

She is not from the litter we helped save. The little one that I thought was meant for us, turned out to be Smudge. She was laying in the cage without so much as a peep. When I looked at her the image flashed again and I knew she was the one. Hubby wanted to know how I knew there was a white kitten at the pound and I could honestly say I didn't know, I just knew our cat was there. And she had been there since the beginning of December.

Smudge spent the night above our heads despite the run of the entire house. She seems to be moving in and find her niche. I'll just be happy when she stops growling at the dogs. GiGi is determined to make friends with the new kitty. I'm hoping within the week. (Its more like praying)

Things have definitely livened up with Smudge and GiGi in the house. It's been a good shake up for us all including the four old boys.

1 comment:

GrannyDiane said...

She is beautiful! She will eventually rule the house. LOL!
Sometimes we all need a good shaking up, don't you think?