Thursday, February 12, 2009

Treaty of Hearts is in Print!!!



Okay, its brag time. Artist got the phone call last night at about eight. It still really hasn't sunk in. Doorway to the Stars is an Anthology of Marly Mathew's story and my "Treaty of Hearts" and its in print. I am so excited I haven't a clue what to do.

Marly is a very talented writer and to be paired up with her in print is an honor. The Artwork is from my book Treaty of Hearts and looks awesome with Marly's title. Her website is georgeous.
http://www.marlymathews.com/

Yeah, I'm not supposed to get over stimulated but this one makes it hard to breathe through especially while doing the happy dance all over the house. And I think the coolest thing about this is I get to work with another author promoting.

I'm definitely going to need another pot of coffee this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My talented friend, it is great to see you suceeding.

Hugs Cin

Marly Mathews said...

This is very cool. So happy to be in the anthology with you, Suzanne!

Best,
~Marly

Sue J said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hugs, Sue :))