Monday, January 19, 2009

French Invasion

Okay, so I've been a little bored lately. A little is an understatement. Well, Artist has been having a couple of bad days lately so I thought I would try to cheer her up. You see, she has an answering machine that for some strange reason at the moment has decided to speak French. Last night I called to see how she was doing so I left a message in the machine's native tongue. Tried to anyway. So this morning I noticed her car was gone so I practised a couple of cheerful phrases and then called. I realized at the fourth ring that her hubby may taken the car to work but the French monotone picked up to my luck.

Of course this will only work if she checks her messages.

Other than that days have been filled with barking Beagles, wiggling Airedales and snarling Chihuahua's to add to the fun. The Guinea Pig has decided to add her little ear piercing wheep to the fold for that extra beat. I only have so much Ativan...There that's better. One bellar of "Enough!" and the world. I had to stop the cat. He was playing with my Ativan bottle, or trying to get into it.

Here's what I've been doing in between battling out with the Beagle. These two were done on water colour boards. I love the effect it has with the Ink.

Joy

Good Morning

So then I got brave and it ended up like this:



Into the Cosmos

This one is really cool because as the light changed the images change with it. You have to stare at it for a while.



Single Leaf


Serenity



Lovers

These three according to Hubby are Keepers. There is only two others that he likes so far. I keep changing my mind so far. We will see in three months what's going to be around.







I was fooling around with colours.
So now I'm going to go find a comfy bed a go for a nap now that Hubby is at work. But I have been getting a calling to the writer's side of me. I'll have a coffee first then decide.

2 comments:

Sue J said...

Hi HW, Love the colours. I like the bottom one!

Anonymous said...

Its hanging at Artist's house. I'm still learning and playing with colours. They can be a little intimidating but I'm just having fun with it